View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,276 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Luck to her!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Bless her heart! I hope things improve for her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Thinking of her!! Hope the appointment goes well.xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Sending prayers your way, hope the doctor appointment goes well xo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
CS - I hope the appt for little CS goes very well!!
thank you for all your prayers and kind thoughts
After many tests it was discovered that she has several learning disabilities as well as the familial tremble. The Doctor has recommended her for the disability support program, now we just have to wait for all the paper work to go through. She and I both are so relieved.
Now we pray the folks at ODSP agree.