View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 02:11 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,040 Times in 18,699 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Thanks. She got 4 shots and had 2 vials of blood taken all without screaming. So she did better then I would have!!!!

When they were listening to her heart though, they thought they heard something. My sister was induced 2 weeks early because her heart was skipping then but she has never had any problems since she was born. So they are going to do an echo cardiogram on her tomorrow to see if there is something going on. My mom and other sister both have murmur's so we are hoping that's all it is.
She is definitely a trooper! Bless her heart.

Praying that the cardiogram goes well tomorrow, and that she gets some good results. Sending hugs.

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk