View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 02:20 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,346 Times in 5,604 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good afternoon from the sick ward,

Okay, here we go, LC is home today getting an extra day of rest. JP woke up with pink eye, and had to stay home, then after a trip to the Dr office this morning, JP now is suffering from the same stomach bug LC had. My wife called me from work and said she is feeling rotten, and planning to miss work tomorrow. Myself, my sinuses are absolutely killing me, my eyes are watering because of the pain, and I keep getting a bloody nose, so I must have yet another sinus infection. So I have put out the quarantine sign to keep people out.
I'm sending the Family-Sized Package to you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Hey You,

we are doing good....Stripey is sitting in Kandice´s Tipi in our living room (yes....I got a Tipi in our living room...hahaha...a small one for kids)....and Kandice is playing a bit before she goes to bed....in school she´s been struggling with maths a little....her concentration was off for a two weeks...now she is back calculating like it was the easiest thing ever...oh.....and she was voted the "Reading Queen" of her class ....I was very, very proud
Hooray for the Reading Queen!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-14-2013), Ryan (05-14-2013), snowflake22 (05-14-2013), xmas365 (05-14-2013)