View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 41,267 Times in 6,477 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good morning, friends!!

It's going to be a hot day here!! High of 86 degrees!! Yesterday it barely made it to 60, and was damp & windy. Such strange weather lately!

How are you all today?

I am doing well

But I need to get studying & catch up on laundry. Also should probably take Harlowe for a walk before it gets too warm.

I wasn't able to snap a picture of my Mom opening up her necklace, unfortunately. Every time she'd start to open it, another person would show up at their house unexpectedly! Eventually, she just opened it while I was catching up with my nephew.

But, next time I see her, I will take a photo of her wearing it! She loved it, by the way!!

But, my Dad did get a picture of his girls at brunch:my Mom, sister, and niece =}

Attachment 1685

Sent from my iPhone using aTapatalk

Beautiful picture Snowflake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk