View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 53,151 Times in 8,816 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Hey You,

we are doing good....Stripey is sitting in Kandice´s Tipi in our living room (yes....I got a Tipi in our living room...hahaha...a small one for kids)....and Kandice is playing a bit before she goes to bed....in school she´s been struggling with maths a little....her concentration was off for a two weeks...now she is back calculating like it was the easiest thing ever...oh.....and she was voted the "Reading Queen" of her class ....I was very, very proud
Congratulations to Kandice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk