View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 11:16 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,148 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good afternoon, everyone? What are you all up to? Nothing going on here. I've just been doing some things around the house and enjoying alone time, with my coffee!

How is your day going so far. All is well here. Trying to figure out what I am going to do for dinner. Any suggestions??? I'm sure one of you can give me one!!! As much as I pin on Pinterest, you would think I would never have a problem.

What's your plans for the rest of the day/tonight? Nothing planned here. I will be spending it here at home, hanging out with my sister and the kids. I'll be heading back to work tonight.

Well, I am off to change the wash and read some of the boards. Hope you are all having a great day! Praying for any of you, your families, and furbabies who need prayers. God Bless and keep smiling! Talk soon!
Good afternoon!
I have been busy doing spring cleaning, getting rid of a bunch of stuff that really do not know why I still have. And the dust! Goodness, I even dust on a regular basis (well once a month anyway!) and still have tons of it. But my living room is looking much better and less cluttered again.
Having pizza for supper because this is the last day for kids company and we are having a party!
Have a great day!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-15-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-15-2013), made582 (05-15-2013), mgramsey (05-15-2013), snowflake22 (05-15-2013), sugar142286 (05-15-2013), xmas365 (05-15-2013)