View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:33 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,975 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Bells Who would you be ?

Most of us have seen the movie Snowglobe. For anyone who hasn't, it's about a magical Christmas village that celebrates Christmas all year round. It reminds me of us here on MMC

Anyway I was thinking about what life would be like and what role I would play in a magical world like that ........

I was hoping you would let your imagination run away with mine. Who would you be? What would you enjoy doing the most.

I would love to run the town Christmas bookshop. I love books, reading and writing. I would enjoy spending my time surrounded by books old and new. I'd serve complimentary gingerbread lattes and cinnamon cookies to all my customers and help each of them find their perfect Christmas read!

Who would you be.....

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-16-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (05-29-2013), ClaireLovesChristmas (05-30-2013), Ryan (05-16-2013), snowflake22 (05-16-2013), sugar142286 (06-06-2013)