View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:02 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am so sorry to hear of the different developments in your life right now. Divorce is not ever easy, especially when you have kids. I pray that there is some way that you and your ex are able to find a way for you and the kids to keep the house. The kids need as few upheavals and as much consistancy as possible. Just remember that we are here for you. Take care, dear friend and also remember to be kind to yourself. Sometimes we forget to do that!

[
QUOTE=MsChristmas;522403]I was on my facebook when I found out about dear LouAnn. It broke my heart. I have not been on MMC since July 2012. Way too long! Its been a tough year for me. Going through a divorce which will be final in August. Trying to keep my house for my 2 Boys and I which at this point seems almost impossible. Just a lot going on. I am so blessed and thankful I do have an amazing boyfriend who is very supportive and good to me. I have a lot to catch up on but I was feeling like I needed some Christmas spirit and hope to check in at least weekly if not daily. I have missed you dear Christmas friends! [/QUOTE]