Thread: Coming Soon A little podcast preview...
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,627 Times in 1,288 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachRon View Post
[Here's a thought how about Christmas commercials ? I know the podcast has touched on advertising in the past but when I think about the Christmas season there is always a commercial that comes to mind .Not always the same one but nothing signals the Christmas season like the old Norelco commercial with santa sleddng down the hill on the electric razor!!!! How about a top ten favorite commercial poll There is so many famous brands that have used the Christmas season to make memorable commecials that stick with you year after year]

Although I guess that would really be a generational thing because the comercials that I remember at 40 would be totally lost on someone in their twenties !

being close to 40 myself i know what you mean. It is weird for me cuz i hate watching commercials when watching live tv. But for some reason I actully collect commercials from 40's - 90's mostly kids toys, weird products, cereals other foods or anything that might looks nice to have. at last count i have about 20 dvd's in a box full of commercials Ive collected and traded over the years. I have one 4 dvd sit of just Christmas stuff that is cool. really need to find it and put it on my site i seed stuff.
RachRon (05-17-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), Yuletide Junkie (05-20-2013)