View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:38 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,490 Times in 19,720 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Hi snowflake! I am doing good - thank you for asking! I caught up on what I wanted to do today so I had time to catch up on the posts from the past few days. Mouse has her good days and her so-so days. She is eating good, but her mouth still bothers her some. She is having a good day today. Palmer is as sassy as ever. How are you, Adrian and Harlowe doing?
Thinking of Mouse, friend. Glad today is a good day for her! Praying that all can be soon. What does the vet have to say?

Palmer sounds like a spitfire! Love it!!

Please give them both hugs for us!! Some coming your way, too! xx

We are all doing well, thanks =]

Harlowe already had a tick, but we were able to get it before it bit her. I hear they're going to be very bad this year.

Have you heard that, too?

Mosquitoes are terrible here, too. I need to buy some repellent!!

It sounds like you've been working hard & having some fun, too. That's great!!
Good luck with all of your planting!!

Have you read any good mysteries lately?

Do you watch Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries? I just love Phryne!

Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk