View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 05:49 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,987 Times in 9,777 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

Meceka,
praying for your little furbaby! Keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
That was always are tradition. We'd shop all day and then come home to watch Home Alone on Fox that evening. That was also when we would open our first box of chocolate covered cherries for the season to snack on during the movie.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
That's a great tradition, friend. Do you still do that? I mean, I know your family isn't all there, but still. I'd love to join in if I was closer. Might have to borrow The Lear!!

Then you could come join us for cut-out cookie day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love chocolate covered cherries and Home Alone. Come pick me up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Got in from Disneyland about an hour ago, and I am exhausted!!! We were there when it opened and left the park right after the fireworks. We stopped at Bubba Gump's since we had not eaten. I had a seafood platter and Hubby had the shrimp platter. I also ordered a mango lemonade in a light-up souvenier glass. We head for SIL's place tomorrow. We will spend the night and then head for home on Sunday. I will sign on as soon as I can. TTYL
I wish I was there! Sounds like you are having a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post

Carl told me he's going to attend the Preakness today and bet on "Camel's Choice". I told him there was no such horse in the race but he just winked.
Wonder what he's up to?
Carl is a genius!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-18-2013), made582 (05-18-2013), Meceka (05-18-2013), snowflake22 (05-18-2013), xmas365 (05-18-2013)