View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,737 Times in 6,383 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Do you have Walgreens in your area? I think they may carry them.

We don't care for chocolate-covered cherries (heresy, I know!), but we start our Christmas season with Haviland Thin Mints, the orange flavor. The flavored ones only come out at Christmastime, and we buy an outrageous number of boxes. We keep them in the freezer so we can have a little taste of the holidays anytime.
We do have a Walgreens a few miles away. Thank you, I will have to remember to try there. I have never had the orange thin mints, they sound yummy. I will have to look for those too

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
I haven't loaded it onto my iPhone yet, but I will. I love that you can program your own music to play while you watch.
My husband kind of raised his eyebrows at me when he saw this app, lol. I don't care. Who doesn't love a cozy fireplace?