View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,171 Times in 12,626 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It has been a chilly day here, and very dreary. I have the whole long weekend off and no plans. I am going to my brothers place so he can do a bit of work on my van before we go to Vermont. He is also putting a rooftop carrier on it because we are bringing mom home with us and she always buys so much stuff when she is there.
There are going to be fireworks on Monday night so if it warms up we will go and watch otherwise just stay home where it is warm .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-18-2013), made582 (05-18-2013), snowflake22 (05-18-2013), xmas365 (05-18-2013)