View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,408 Times in 6,327 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening!
I am hiding in my bedroom with the animals because my husband is making a racket while he is working in the kitchen. I'm happy the girls are all out right now because they don't like to hear all of that noise either. My youngest is out with her friends. She was supposed to work all night but it ended up raining here and they didn't need her because it was slow. I am happy that she didn't have to go in, she has been working too much. And my middle one decided to try and get in to the same concert that her older sister is at today. She drove in with a group of friends and texted me to let me know they got tickets. The concert is at the Mets stadium. I hope its not raining there too since they are outside. I'm afraid to ask them, lol. I can't wait until they are home!
I don't have anything planned for the rest of the night, just going to try and relax and wait for my girls to get in.
I hope everyone is having a great evening so far!!