View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:17 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,903 Times in 9,105 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
my internet is finally fixed! Hopefully this is the end of the problems with it
Yay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good evening, friends!!

Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday!!

Adrian & I had a great time biking this morning! The rain stayed away, so we were happy about that. I loved exploring a new area of Eau Claire! It was amazing to see the Chippewa River, lots of old buildings & warehouses, coffee shops, antique stores, two beautiful parks, etc. Awesome!!

Here's a few photos:

Attachment 1692

Attachment 1693

Attachment 1694

We are both exhausted =]

We've grilled out & plan to take Harlowe for a walk in a bit.

Then we'll watch tv a bit before we crash!

What are you guys up to this evening?

Have a great night, friends!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is such a blast to explore while bike riding. While we are at the lake we have our "speed demons" racing around while we go at a very leisure pace. Nothing wrong with speeding around, they are getting their workout in! With us we get a workout but it's just so nice to take it easy and really soak up the atmosphere around us. Every speedy bike passes us on the trail while we take our time looking at everything from ducks, birds, squirrels, boats, trees, everyone walking their dogs and more. We sometimes stop to meet people, especially the ones with dogs! I am always wanting to stop to pet the doggies! We also stop at the dog park and watch the dogs play. Then we take a break to have our light lunch then continue the bike ride. We have our cheap little Huffy bikes while most are on their bikes that cost 500 bucks and up! I don't mind, I love my purple bike!

It sounds like you both had an amazing time. I am looking forward to hearing more stories you have on you and your hubby's bike ride!

For those of you who haven't seen my bike, here it is! Yes, it might be tacky to some but I just love it! One day while riding around the lake I heard someone say, "wow, look at that purple bike"! Not sure if they were making fun of it, or liked it but if they didn't like it, I don't care.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (05-19-2013), Christmasstar (05-19-2013), ClaireLovesChristmas (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-19-2013), made582 (05-19-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), xmas365 (05-19-2013), xmastidings (05-19-2013)