View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,558 Times in 5,974 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post

For those of you who haven't seen my bike, here it is! Yes, it might be tacky to some but I just love it! One day while riding around the lake I heard someone say, "wow, look at that purple bike"! Not sure if they were making fun of it, or liked it but if they didn't like it, I don't care.

That's a cute bike! It looks like an old-fashioned one-speed (which is what I have). I haven't ridden yet this year, but it's high time I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
All this talk of bike riding and Wayne and I didn't even make it out for one yesterday. I have felt completely wiped out the past few days and was just way too tired to go. We ran all our errands, went out to lunch and were home by 2:30. We ended up laying around the rest of the day watching TV and playing each other, Words with Friends between, Wayne, my daughter and I on our phones. I kept attempting to get up throughout the day but just felt terrible and laid back down. Wayne said he was feeling really tired too. I guess it's okay to have one of those days occasionally!

Today I will be skipping church but Wayne might end up going without me. I have a very busy day at work and slept in today to be rested up for it. I don't want to feel like I have the past few days. So far I feel pretty good!

Have a Merry Day my Christmas Friends!
Have a restful Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that one person won all of that money, lol.
I only got one number out of five tickets
You did better than we did! But at least we still have each other, and won't have deadbeats trying to wring money out of us. A lot of headaches are sure to come with sudden enormous wealth. (It's the sort of headache a lot of folks would like to have!)

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (05-19-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (05-19-2013), Christmasstar (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-19-2013), made582 (05-19-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), xmas365 (05-19-2013)