View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,217 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good morning!
It is going to be cloudy today, with scattered showers and a high of 62. Two of my girls are supposed to go in to work but they may not have to if it keeps raining. They will call their jobs a little later on to find out. No big plans for me today. If the girls are all home from work I would love to take them out shopping and then go visit my parents. Then back home to make spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.
I hope everyone has a very happy Sunday!!!
that sounds like a wonderful way to spend a rainy day!
We are having shepherds pie for dinner, but I like the sound of what you are having better, I think I will check my cupboards.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-19-2013), made582 (05-19-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), xmas365 (05-19-2013)