View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:26 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,543 Times in 13,326 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Well, I guess it's a chicken day at MMC....I just put on supper for tonight and it's crockpot Chicken Nachos.

Gonna be a hot and humid one here today, as well. High supposed to be 91, so it looks like I'm going to be in the yard. Good thing I bought some sunscreen!

Have a blessed Sunday! Catch yall later on today!
We are still waiting for that kind of weather, but I am sure it will be here soon.