View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:19 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,447 Times in 8,255 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening!
It rained here all day today and it was chilly out. My two daughters that were supposed to work didn't have to go in because it was slow. We never went shopping. I found out my two oldest were up until about 5:00 a.m. They got in from the concert very late and then they stayed up talking for a couple of hours. They slept all morning and didn't want to do anything when they finally woke up. I got a couple of pizzas for lunch and we had a lazy afternoon. At least we were all together. My husband worked on the floors in the kitchen, dining room and living room all day. He's wrapping it up now. Its a school day tomorrow, so we all have to wake up early. I'm going to go help him clean up now.