View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 06:09 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,073 Times in 13,426 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Morning! Hope you all had wonderful weekends. It goes so fast. Long day yesterday so I am not doing to much today.

Yesterday , I spotted a stuffed toy polar bear wearing a Santa hat in someone's window It made me smile . It is exciting to think that in a few months when the season begins Christmas will be everywhere.
My weekend continues today, it is Victoria day here in Canada. Fireworks tonight, just have to decide which one we will go to.
Polar bears are caninemom's calling card, a sweet memory of a wonderful member who is now a Christmas Angel