View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 06:15 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,661 Times in 13,345 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
It is going to be mostly cloudy today, chance of a shower with a high of 73 degrees.
I have a couple of errands to run this morning and then back home for daily chores. I need to do some extra cleaning today, my husband made a lot of dust while he was working in the house this weekend. I also need to make an appointment to have a physical. I usually go after the new year, but I just realized I never went. And I have to take my daughter to the seamstress after school to pick up her prom dress. Can't wait to see how it looks now that its altered.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
you sound like a very happy busy person!