View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,088 Times in 12,620 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I am very anxious to catch up on here but we have a new family member that I am very busy with. We got a young dog and I cannot wait to share the story with you on how we rescued it. We are trying to come up with a name and my granddaughter said, "How about Mr's Claus"?! Very tempting but still thinking it over since we have a few names to consider. I just had to share that with you real quick. I just love how Christmas is always on the mind of a 3 1/2 year old!
we never named a pet until we had it for awhile and got a chance to see what name best suited him/her. Usually within a week a name would suddenly come up that everyone would agree was perfect!
Pocket because she was scared and fit perfectly in my pocket where she liked to curl up and find comfort
Penny because she had these round copper colored spots all over her.
Just wait, the perfect name will come up!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-20-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-20-2013), made582 (05-20-2013), Seawaters (05-20-2013), snowflake22 (05-20-2013), xmas365 (05-20-2013)