View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
For "Oh Holy Night", I was going to say the best "recent" versions have been done by Celine Dion or Clay Aiken...but my goodness, you guys are right, you can't go wrong with the classic Nat King Cole version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
All good and worthy suggestions! Now, how about going from the highly religious to the highly secular..? "Baby, It's Cold Outside"...

I have to go with the remixed "duets" style version by Dean Martin and Martina McBride...
"Baby It's Cold Outside" is a good choice to discuss next, as there is indeed multiple versions of that! I don't neccesarily have to be the one to toss out the song choice, but I do want to make sure each song is given a few days to be discussed (I love to hear everyone's opinions).

So for "Baby It's Cold Outside...", there's a version by Rod Stewart from just a few years back that I'm actually pretty fond of (and I usually can't stand Rod Stewart!)