View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:16 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,287 Times in 8,223 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good afternoon!
Just got back a little while ago from walking the dogs again. The temperatures were only supposed to be in the low 70's today, but the sun is shining and if feels warmer than that. I turned my air conditioner on, the second floor of the house is getting too hot.
My two youngest will be home from school soon, I'm having a cup of coffee while I wait for them. We will be heading out to the seamstress soon and then my youngest wants to pick up her paycheck. I may have to get some ice cream from Haagen Dazs while we are there getting her check
My oldest went in to work today and could not find her car keys when she went to leave. I had to give her the spare one that I had. I hope they turn up somewhere otherwise I'll have to have it replaced. These kids would lose their heads if they weren't attached to their shoulders.
Hope everyone is having a great day so far!