Thread: Vintage Film
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,265 Times in 5,590 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I love Doris Day Movies....there is one....I donīt know the English Title.....where she is married to a gynecologist and has two children....she is the perfect housewive.....then she and her husband invited to a patients home for dinner.......he is working in advertising and is looking for an actress in his new soap spot......long story short.....Doris Day gets that one....and this throws the entire familylife upside down.....

anybody know how that movies is called?
I Googled the key words in your description. I think it's "The Thrill of It All."

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Ryan (05-20-2013)