Thread: Cancer Update
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 12:54 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,987 Times in 3,675 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storeytime View Post
Back in 2007 life was really, really good. My business was exploding, I had discovered and joined MMC in January. Then in the summer I found that I had prostate cancer. I had robotic surgery to remove my prostate.

The love and encouragement that I received from my new family at MMC was something that I have always treasured and will never forget. I have seen my amazing family do the same for so many others. One of you, Aunty Mistletoe, even walked the Relay for Life for me in 2011. I have been humbled and honored to have you all as my friends.

My last checkup was last May. Because of some issues with that doctor I became discouraged about the medical machinery in general and quit going. After many months of soul searching and online research to find a new doctor, I finally went back a few weeks ago and did my labs. Today I got the news that I am cancer free. Now, no cancer patient ever takes it for granted that the evil monster might not rear its ugly head again, but anytime we can claim months and even weeks of being declared cancer free, believe me, it's a victory! I am now going on 6 years of being cured.

On this occasion I wanted to share the video that Aunty Mistletoe made for me and others during the Relay For Life in 2011. Thank you again for all your support to my MMC family and especially to you Aunty Mistletoe!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150273533906558

congrats!!! Cancer is truly the pest of these days....Im happy for everyone and rooting for everyone to come through this horrible dieseas......so far it seems You doing it!!!! Stay positive my friend....and Im looking forward to the next 50 years with ya on mmc

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-21-2013), momnan30 (05-21-2013), Seawaters (05-26-2013), Storeytime (05-22-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013)