View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 07:21 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,339 Times in 12,651 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Wednesday morning, my Christmas friends!

Nancy and I have spent the last three evenings till midnight trying to get a birthday present made for my mom. We're throwing her a secret 70th birthday bash (shhh!) with about 100 friends and family coming. It's a Smoky Mountain-themed party, since she and I love it so much. Nancy's mom is a retired caterer, and is designing and creating a mountain-shaped cake, Cake Boss style! It'll be a wonder if we can all keep the secret for two more weeks.

Anyway, besides the party, we've decided to do one of those hardback photobooks that Shutterfly makes. We've upload 200 pictures to Shutterfly of our trips to the mountains with her, and arranged them in the book. I have to say, it's a great present idea! You guys should check it out: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books

I have another birthday party to go to for my niece this evening. It should give me a chance to get some practical experience with my new camera!

I hope y'all have a great day!
awesome! The party sounds great and I want to see a picture of that cake! I love birthday parties! Have fun
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-22-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-22-2013), made582 (05-22-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-22-2013), xmas365 (05-22-2013)