View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:28 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,158 Times in 13,834 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!!!!! It's going to be a warm day here but not as bad as the last couple of days. It looks like we will top out around 75. Then tomorrow we are back down into the 60's!!!!! I'm going to play mechanic today and do some work on mom's car. I let her take my truck to work so tomorrow I'll probably have to put brakes on it. I often wonder how she doesn't give her self whiplash with the way she slams on her brakes at the very last second. I also need to scrub the bathroom but I really don't want to. Maybe I'll put it off to tomorrow when it's even cooler. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!

Snowflake- There are 2 muffins sitting here with your name on them!!! You better hurry though, I don't know how much longer my will power will last!!!
That's very sweet of you to help your Mom like that, I'm sure she really appreciates all you do!!

I'm on my way!! Lock those muffins up, like you do your credit cards, lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk