View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,625 Times in 12,682 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I remember when you first told us about Ashley's. I, too, was dumbfounded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good morning, friends!!

Happy Pines Day!!!!!!! ��

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight!!

Ryan & MerryCarey, you & yours are in my thoughts & prayers.

I had a lovely time at lunch yesterday with my girlfriend. It was fun to catch up!! And the food at this little pub is amazing! Who would know to look at it, that it's in the middle of a furniture Homestore?! Quite a brilliant idea, if you ask me. I'm sure many husbands go hang out there while their wives & families shop.

Attachment 1703

The road trip was so nice, about an hour each way, through the countryside. Love looking at all of the farms & small towns. It was cloudy & 70 degrees, perfect driving weather. I turned up some Bruce Springsteen & enjoyed.

Adrian & I worked on pulling our credit reports. This weekend, we will go over them with a fine tooth comb, and challenge discrepancies. You really have to look out for yourself! I already see someone else's name on mine :/ That can't be good.

It's going to be another cloudy & stormy day here. I don't think anything severe, though. I always check my Weather Channel app in the morning.

Lots to do today. And it's my best friends birthday, so calling her is first on my list!!

Praying you all have a safe & blessed day!!

XO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk