View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 05:31 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,459 Times in 8,255 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Anyway, besides the party, we've decided to do one of those hardback photobooks that Shutterfly makes. We've upload 200 pictures to Shutterfly of our trips to the mountains with her, and arranged them in the book. I have to say, it's a great present idea! You guys should check it out: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
I'm going to check out those photo books, what a thoughtful gift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk