View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,253 Times in 8,212 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Thank you for all the hugs and good thoughts, my friends. Don't worry, it's not health-related or anything like that. I just got an unhappy surprise yesterday regarding a legal matter that threw me into a funk. I didn't sleep well after that, and I'm having a hard time shaking off the blues. But the good news is that the matter will soon be concluded, over, and done with for good. Time for me to put it away and look ahead to the long weekend and our upcoming vacation.

You're all the sweetest people I know after my Mr.
You're the best.
Hope you are feeling better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk