View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Glad you checked in, Jennifer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
Hello, Christmas friends!

I hope you are all doing well along with your families and furkids!

I promised I would pop in from time to time and just wanted you all to know that I didn't forget about you!

Just watched my Penguins win and they are up 3-1 in the series. I hope we can close the series out on Friday!

Have a good night! Sleep well and sweet dreams!