View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 06:14 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,240 Times in 12,639 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Wish I had a suggestion, hope you are feeling better this morning Christmasstar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
When I get a feeling like that in my legs, I sit in a really hot bath for about 30-45 minutes trying to soak it and getting those muscles to relax and stretch out a bit. It really works for me.
Thanks, I used a hot water bottle on it and that helped, still a bit sore this morning but better.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-23-2013), merrymistletoe (05-23-2013), Seawaters (05-23-2013), snowflake22 (05-23-2013), xmas365 (05-23-2013), xmastidings (05-23-2013)