View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,315 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wonderful news about Mouse! And good news about the prices on the estate sale. I love finding good deals like that. Take care and rest when you need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Good afternoon, MMC!

Good news at the vets' office today - Mouse is doing good!!! Her meds have been reduced. She is to finish the bottle she has and then a week after that, I take her for another check-up. So relieved! All the weird things she has been doing of late can be attributed to the side effects of her meds. Thank you all so very much for the prayers - they are working!!!

In other news, I found some good items for the store at an estate sale this morning and the prices were awesome! Love sales like that - kind of makes up for when I buy something and find out later I spent way too much for the item. That happens a lot - this job is a never-ending learning experience.

For some reason I am exhausted. I need to get a bit of work done yet, though, so I had best get going.

Have a most MERRY night and be safe!!!