View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:06 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,142 Times in 18,734 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Thanks so much for the prayers. Not sure what i might watch. I have Arnold's most recent The Last Stand waiting on me but will probably watch that one when the kids go to bed. I know it will be mindless entertainment but i must admit i still enjoy seeing Arnie beat up bad guys. May also watch Army of Darkness which i picked up on blu-ray around Halloween but have not watched yet. That is also one for when the kids go to bed.

Hope you enjoy your watching whatever you choose to watch!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2
Adrian loves Army Of Darkness!!

We haven't The Last Stand- let us know what you think of it.

I caught part of End Of Days at lunch =]
Forgot about the Christmastime scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk