View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,427 Times in 12,642 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The ducks are so funny. What a memory they are making for you to tell your grandkids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
The alarm guys are finally gone. My husband stopped home so I was able to run my daughter to the doctor. So everything worked out. Oh and the ducks are here again, they're in the pool right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk