View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,982 Times in 12,746 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Still cleaning and organizing for us. House plans were returned to the architect for some minor changes. Then they will go to the inspector and we will soon begin. But, of course, the major thing is packing up stuff to store while the work is being done. No rest for the wicked! Have fun with the baby-shopping. I had no idea that you can now shop for a baby. I did it the old-fashioned way: hospital, drugs, push, push, push, and then, voila!!! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Hey gang! Hope this finds everyone enjoying their day! We are on the verge of a holiday weekend and I can't wait. Time off is exactly what the doctor has ordered for me! We are going to do a little baby shopping and some decorating this weekend. Another day will be spent washing the car and fixing the yard, and the last day will be spent on the couch....

Yep, I'm excited! What's everyone else going to do?