View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 03:11 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,980 Times in 1,270 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Festive Spirit, how are you doing, friend? You have been in my thoughts a lot after what has happened in your country. Take care, please. Prayers for calm and peace for you.
Thank you SW. I appreciate your kind words. Such sadness for this poor man and his friends and family. All soldiers have been warned not to wear there uniforms in public. So far there has been a couple related incidents across the country - ''revenge'' attacks by activists. We just hope and pray that this doesn't escalate into something more.

Quote:
Nothing special planned here in northern California. We will probably grill out at some point. Tonight we have a Cub Scout Bridge Ceremony to attend. It is the ceremony where those who will be going to Boy Scouts cross over the bridge into their new beginnings. There will be dinner afterwards.
How lovely, How did it go?

Quote:
I forgot to ask if your son will return to school after two weeks. When does he officially get out of school for the summer, or does he? Do you have any plans for the time off?
They return to school after the two week break and then break up for summer end of July for 6 weeks. We would like to do some day trips and perhaps a mini break somewhere. Other than that I am going to come up with some activities to do at home and there is a nice park nearby. I also want the kids to learn to swim this summer. Jacob is 5 and a little reluctant. Isaac is 1 so fingers crossed they enjoy it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-24-2013), made582 (05-24-2013), Seawaters (05-24-2013), snowflake22 (05-24-2013), xmas365 (05-24-2013)