View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 04:32 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,704 Times in 6,374 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
I hate watching the news anymore. The bridge collapse north of Seattle is just scary. That is the major interstate!!!! It's also only a few miles from my sister's house and she drove over it all the time. She has to take my niece to the Children's hospital tomorrow morning so she is just happy they don't live on the other side of the bridge tonight.

Well I'm off to bed. Goodnight Everyone!!!!!!!
Just saw the footage of the bridge this morning, that is so scary.
Thinking of your niece, hope everything goes well.