View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 04:52 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,265 Times in 8,216 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I am lucky like that, too, HMG. In addition to the house-building, Hubby does the housework and yardwork. I do most of the cooking and the laundry. We share dishwashing tasks. He also puts gas in my car. I can count on two or three fingers the number of times I have put gas in my car in the last 17 years!
Seawaters that is so funny! We divide the chores up pretty much the same way. I do more cleaning the he does, but he helps me out. And my husband always puts the gas in my car! I have only done it a couple of times too.