View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Your movie night and indoor picnic sound like fun. My sister used to put up "tents" made from blankets draped over chairs and would fix hotdogs and all the fixings for the kids to "camp out" when they were too young to go out by themselves. So fun!

I was thinking of putting together some scrapbooking projects into specific containers so I can just pick one up and work on it when I have time. By having it ready to go, I can work, put it back in its container and store it until I can work again. I will need to do it that way while we have the house torn apart for remodeling. I am going to put together some crocheting projects, too. Merry Carey, do you have your special Christmas afghan ready to start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good morning! Happy three day weekend to almost everyone! Thank you for all the kind thoughts and prayers, you are all are truly a special bunch.

It is freezing out, very windy and nowhere near summer temperatures. Ahhh well what can you do. I saw the Christmas episode of Mindy Project last night, made me feel chistmassy. I have started thinking about Christmas gifts. The summer sales are starting here and I'm thinking it would be good to stock up on a few bargains.

We are kicking off the weekend with movie night and indoor picnic. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend xxx