View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,427 Times in 12,642 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh, yeah, add HMG's ducks to the summer reports, LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hi Sam! I am doing well. My father is too! He just had a follow up appointment with his doctor and he is very pleased with his progress. Thank you so much for asking.
The ducks are in my pool right now. I'm kind of getting nervous, they are spending a little too much time back there. I don't want to have to worry about them when I let my dogs out in the backyard. Although, the ducks are probably bigger than the dogs, lol.
I hope you and your family are well. Have fun at your indoor picnic and movie night. Hope you have a wonderful weekend