View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,622 Times in 12,680 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Let us know how it turns out. Do you "do" Pinterest? I have LOTS of recipes on my boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Seawaters, some time ago...possibly on Facebook or maybe here...you posted a recipe for some sort of dessert that has oreos in it (I know that may not narrow it down). But I'm going to find that recipe and make it this weekend...been thinking about it since you posted it.