View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 03:31 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
She is wonderful, thanks for asking!!

She has had two walks already today, and a long car ride. Not to mention getting some sun on the deck!! And we'll take her for another walk after dinner, so she is a happy camper =)

How are you guys? How is Stripey?

xx
she is such a lucky pup!!!!! Stripey is sleeping besides Kandice in my bed...me and my girls will be cuddling later ... I hope Stripey doesn´t wake me up again....licking my fave.......eeew....lol

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-24-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-24-2013), made582 (05-24-2013), snowflake22 (05-24-2013), xmas365 (05-24-2013)