View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 03:36 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,242 Times in 5,587 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I did capitalize it, LOL. Plus, I typed John Phillips Sousa. That was a "mis-type." My dad's name was John Phillips; sorry!
I meant that I intended my reply to be all caps, but the digital censor knocked it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Can hardly wait. How is the granny square Christmas one coming along? I am going to pack that up as a special project like I was talking about in an earlier post. It will obviously have to go into a bigger "project box" than my scrapbooking projects. I am glad I bought some special containers to help with the scrapbooking. That way, I won't have a big mess when I want to work on relaxing stuff during the remodel, and everything I need for that one project will be in one place, ready to go!
I put the granny square/ripple afghan on hold for the special one I'm making.

I also saw a lovely Christmas ripple in the Herrschner's catalog, but I won't need the pattern---just the right colors of yarn. I downloaded the photo from their website to use for reference.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-24-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-24-2013), made582 (05-24-2013), snowflake22 (05-24-2013), xmas365 (05-24-2013)