View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,594 Times in 6,358 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Then you have the Peabody hotels which have ducks that are a part of the hotel. They march in twice a day to the music of John Phillips Sousa, swim around in the indoor fountain, and then march out again and go to their penthouse! It is so fun to watch. HMG, maybe you could open up your house as a bed-and-breakfast and have the ducks for entertainment, LOL!
Thats so funny. Maybe I should do that. I might as well put them to good use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk