View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:07 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,975 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Your plans sound like a nice way to spend the summer. During times like these, I really miss having my kids little. They sure make summer fun, so I am sure you will enjoy your summer so much. I bet they will have you laughing every single day. I hope you and others who have kids or grandkids, or furbabies (CAH, hint, hint; Snowflake and Harlowe, HMG [kids and furbabies], Meceka and Palmer and Mouse, and Made and his neighbor and friend, Brad and his family and car, Coach and Wifey and Baby Coach, [who else?]) will share your summer with those of us who are empty-nesters. I smile every day reading about what is happening with you. It helps keep me young, LOL.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the kids never fail to amaze me and I feel so lucky and blessed to have them in my life. We would love to share our summer with you! I enjoy reading about everyone too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post

I was thinking of putting together some scrapbooking projects into specific containers so I can just pick one up and work on it when I have time. By having it ready to go, I can work, put it back in its container and store it until I can work again. I will need to do it that way while we have the house torn apart for remodeling. I am going to put together some crocheting projects, too. Merry Carey, do you have your special Christmas afghan ready to start?
I love scrapbooking! I always say I want to put a few together and never get round to it. It such a lovely way to treasure memories, hobbies , interests etc. Sounds like you have a good plan there. I hope your remodelling is not to stressful.

I meant to ask you , how is your son doing? Has he found somewhere?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-25-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-25-2013), made582 (05-25-2013), Seawaters (05-25-2013), snowflake22 (05-25-2013), xmas365 (05-25-2013)