View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 07:49 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,538 Times in 13,910 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Happy Rudolph Day!!!!!

So, it appears that I shall be embarking on a road trip in October. A road trip in Scotland isn't quite as glamorous as hitting Route 66. For starters, you look pretty stupid in shades when it's raining horizontally!

My friend is coming over from Montreal and we are going to be - wait for it - following the Bay City Rollers around for a week!!!!!! When we were kids, and I mean kids, not teenagers, she had THE biggest crush on them. Not one inch of her wall wasn't covered in pictures. I almost got hit once when I pointed out a duplicate!!! Anyway, they were in Montreal a few weeks ago and her husband took her to see them. In short, he's unleashed a monster!!! My friend has since been online, found out their tour venues/dates and has discovered they are back in Scotland the first week in October. She's arriving September 30th!!!!

This will be.....interesting. Guess I'd better start finding other uses for plaid other than slip-covering eastern European countries, eh??!!!!!!!

That sounds like SO much FUN, Maureen!!

My cousin loves them, too! When I would spend a week with her each summer, all I ever heard was "Saturday Night" =] Ha!!

What an exciting thing for friends to do. Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk