View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 09:57 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Firing up the Lear. Party with HMG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
It is rainy and windy today with temperatures in the 50's. I had to go food shopping this morning. I wish I did it yesterday but I was too busy. Anyway, I am going to have dinner with my parents and brothers today. We are going to have a birthday cake for my dad. His birthday isn't until June 1st but my parents will be away next week. They have a little place on a lake in Pennsylvania and this is the time of year that they start to spend a lot of time there. I'm baking a cake for tonight so I better get started on it.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk