View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,294 Times in 5,595 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I hate Terrorists with a passion (who doesnīt besides terrorists).....no matter what religion or political party they belong too...........they are the lowest of the low and will rott terrible when they meet our creator!!!!!
I agree. I hope there's a special Hell for terrorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
same here......Spring hasnīt even started......we have had like 5-8 warm days in May....other than that......rain, rain, rain and temperatures lower than we had it on Christmas this year
What are you doing with our weather over in Germany? That sounds like our "spring" so far. Today it's gray, wet, and in the low to mid 50s(F). I had to put on a sweatshirt! Memorial Day weekend (in additional its memorial aspects, which too many people forget) is traditionally for doing summer things, like picnics and outdoor activities. Not this year.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-25-2013), made582 (05-25-2013), Seawaters (05-25-2013), snowflake22 (05-25-2013), xmas365 (05-25-2013)